I love it when I can finally get good pictures of these two together.

We picked three pumpkins and then 2 littler ones. The little ones will be colored with marker. I promise this year not to be too hasty and carve our pumpkins too early. I always get too excited about doing it and then they are never around for Halloween.So, what a crazy week this last week was. How can we possibly be almost to the middle of October? It doesn't seem possible. I was very glad when we got to Saturday morning and Tug's t-ball game was cancelled. But don't tell him that. I ashamed to admit that if all the laundry were put together in one pile it probably would have been taller than me. I lost count, but I think I did 7 loads yesterday. Never has it gotten that bad around here. But, yeah you do what you have to do. Fall festival at Tug's school was a great success. Mom and I had a great system worked out for the bracelet/ticket table. Sorry no pictures. But speaking of which, Tug took great school pictures. I can't wait to get them back. I get Nor's proofs this Friday. Can't wait to see how they turned out. Despite the busyness, I do love this time of year.
2 comments:
How do you possibly get your pictures posted so quickly?????
great pics! Love the last one
Post a Comment