I choose love.....no occasion justifies hatred; no injustice warrants bitterness. I choose love. Today I will love God and what God loves. I choose gentleness...nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself. --Max Lucado
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Season 8
Call me crazy........call me kooky, but I am completely stoked. AMERICAN IDOL is back!!!! I haven't been as addicted in the past few years as I was at first. I just don't have the time. You better believe I was plopped in front of the television last night as the judges descended on Phoenix. I realize they let some of the bad ones through for comedy's sake, however, really what prompts these people to audition in the first place??? Who is deluding these people into thinking they can sing? Nevertheless, there were some good ones who will find their way into Hollywood. Somehow I always manage to really like the person who is voted fourth or fifth from the acutal winner. I am still bitter about George Huff not winning from season 4. I am not sure about this new judge either. She seems not as nice as Paula Abdul, who never wants to be mean. We shall see..........let season 8 begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment