
This is my absolute favorite. I got this today when we went to get Nana's tree. This is my attempt at getting a little of the pine smell the natural way instead of through candles. I love a real tree, I really do. But I am still not quite over the fact that about 5 years ago I came home and found the real tree laying in the middle of the living room floor with a few broken, irreplacable ornaments. I will just have a real wreath for now. (In the above picture, the wall looks like a plum color. I promise it's not, it's a shade of brown.)

This, of course, is the 'adult' tree.

This is Tug and Nor's creation. I got this idea from a friend a couple of years ago. How do you keep little ones from touching the 'adult' tree? You give them one of their own. They can do whatever they want to do with this tree. They use some of my non-breakable ornaments for decoration. They have had so much fun having their own tree.

I bought this after we moved to NC. We haven't had a mantle since we lived in Charleston. So what do you do with four stockings?? This year I wrapped it with garland. I think this little thing is neat.

I have had this table cloth for a few years and love it. It matches with anything. I bought the hurricane at a Pfaltzgraff outlet. I love this winter pattern but they don't sell it anymore. Glad I got what I could. I had intended for this wreath to go on the door but I think it works here.

I bought these at Target last year for half price. Love them!!!
1 comment:
Love the stocking thing...where is it from again?? Love it!
Post a Comment